Zoho People is an HRMS that complements Zoho's suite of enterprise business applications. As a medium between the employer and the employee, Zoho People is an end-to-end HRMS that streamlines tedious HR processes while providing a seamless digital experience to employees.
Some of the significant features of Zoho HRMS include:
- Onboarding and Exit management
- Leave and attendance management
- Performance management
- Employee self-service
- Document management
- HR Analytics
- Approvals and Access management
Employee engagement, rewards and recognition plays a vital role in development and productivity that enables a positive and healthy work environment. The integration of Zoho with Xoxoday Plum will simplify the distribution of rewards and align your rewards policy to your organization's goals. Admins will be able to customize the reward portal based on the work location, price points, budgets and job roles. Based on this configuration, managers will be able to assign reward points to their direct reportees. This will again allow employees to redeem their points in the form of various catalogue options provided on Xoxoday Plum.
- Integrate the core HR processes through Zoho People with Xoxoday Rewards & Recognition. Customers can thus get both functionalities at one place.
- Seamless experience for the admins and end-users.
- Multi-location, multi-currency, configurable integration which can work well with all types of clients.
- Get the best of both products as you scale. Both Zoho and Xoxoday are adding new features and capabilities regularly.
Zoho People Organisation Admins can enable integration. Xoxoday is listed on Settings -> Integrations -> Others under integrations. It can be configured by signing up/login to a Xoxoday account and then selecting the applicable Locations / Employee Types. Then the user's Self-service profile can be visited and if he is eligible for rewards based on the configuration settings, the points can be assigned.
Please refer to the help document here for more details.
- To get started, go to Settings > Others.(Under integrations)
- Click on Configure, under Xoxoday.
- Register on Xoxoday with your company details.
- Enter OTP and verify your email address.
- Add your billing details.
- Update location and employee type.
1. Login to Plum to top-up points.
2. Verify email, click on forget password and a password reset link will be sent to your email id.
3. Login to Plum and Recharge.
Click here to know how to recharge your account.
To reward your employees, go to Zoho people, click on Self-service, choose the employee and assign points.
1. Login to your People account & select Self-service.
2. Click Redeem Points under Reward points.
3. Select your Country & click on Gift Vouchers, experiences or any other classification of your choice.
4. Select an option to checkout.
5. Select the denomination, quantity and then click on Add to cart.
6. On the payments page, click on Use xoxo points and then place the order. You may use a debit/credit card to pay additional points.
You can view the registration and redemption procedure of Zoho People + Xoxoday Plum in the video below:
Updated about 2 hours ago