Empuls Integration with Slack allows the users to easily access the recognition and reward capabilities of the Empuls platform from their Slack accounts. This is intended towards improving the user participation in the employee engagement program.
With this integration, the user will be able to
- Take shortcuts to send appreciation, awards, submit nominations and redeem their points.
- Get notified about the rewards and recognitions received by you.
- Get reminders about the actionable like reviewing nominations, responding to the survey, etc.
Program managers (i.e Super Admin) can set up the integration in less than a minute (It took us 15 seconds, refer the gif below)
Login to your Empuls account and go to Slack App under Integrations in Admin menu.
- Click on START SETUP Integration button.
- Allow required permission on your slack App.
- Done!, Empuls bot is now ready to use on your Slack account.
You can disable integration on Slack Integrations page by using on Remove Integration option.
/empuls command on slack to view all actions inside the app.
Updated 6 days ago